Tuesday 8 September 2009

Is Genistar Genuine?

Stepping out of the chaos of Oxford Street early one evening I was confronted by a row of smiling faces in the entrance lobby of the Regent Hall. I had been invited by my friend Steve to attend a Genistar business overview. Not knowing a thing about this company I took a seat inside the hall and kept an open mind while I waited for the presentation to begin. After being seduced by numerous mlm business opportunities in the past, some bordering on downright scams, I was pretty certain nothing could fool me again. I surveyed the other members of the audience. Some looked like shoppers who had slipped in to shelter from the crowds, others were smartly dressed business men and women who clearly all looked like they held down respectable jobs.

The background music faded and a trim and somewhat chirpy lady took the to the microphone. The overview lasted a little over an hour. There was no hard sell at the end, just a pure and simple explanation of the facts. I was, dare I say, impressed by this seemingly honest and forthright presentation. I made my way through the lingering crowd to meet my friend Steve, a man who is always genuinely pleased to see me. Over the several months I got to know Steve at no time did he place any pressure on me to join his business. That means a lot to me because I could always relate to him without having to deal with any hidden agenda. Steve eventually become a mentor who lead me away from financial despair.

That night I went home and did my Google due-diligence. Most of what had been written about Genistar was surprisingly positive. There were a few sceptical and critical comments on forums but I could tell they had come from people who hadn't done their research well. You can usually tell by the tone of a comment that it's been written by someone whose purpose in life is to be negative and opinionated about things they don't actually understand. Remarks like "Avoid it. It's probably a scam" are not based on anything more than an uneducated assumption. I decided to steer away from mere opinion and tracked down some feedback from a few accountants who did their own research into Genistar. The results? No issues, the company is clear of any complaints or disputes from either clients or associates. So, if you are the sort of person who wants all the facts before making a judgement then do your own research. It may also be worth mentioning that Genistar is authorized and regulated by the FSA.

Most intelligent people don't fool themselves into thinking there's an easy way to get rich quick. They know that to be successful at any business, regardless of it's infrastructure, takes effort. If anyone has any delusions that Genistar takes advantage of people in any way, they need to do their homework. It's the financial corporations that have sold us the credit culture that have really taken advantage. It's not them that are providing solutions to get out of debt. Consistent and daily effort is the only sure way to financial success.


For more information you may contact me at:
mark.genistar@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment